- Experienced in the electrical distribution industry?
- Wanting to become part of a dynamic and forward-thinking business?
- Customer & collaboration focussed?
As a leading contractor in the electrical distribution industry in New Zealand we are committed to delivering quality focused contracting services to a range of clients nationwide.
Connetics is committed to the health and safety of our employees, contractors, customers and the community. By putting a strong focus on health and safety, we aim to be an industry leader in safety performance and ensure all our staff go home safely every day.
We take pride in having a social, team based culture where our staff enjoy the opportunity of developing their skills, have variety in their work and are acknowledged for their contribution.
We are seeking an Estimator to join our high team in our Tawa based Wellington branch.
At Connetics, we pride ourselves on delivering quality and timely tender responses to our customers. Because of this, we are seeking an Estimator with effective communication and relationship management skills who can work collaboratively with our internal and external customers.
Required skills & experience
- Experience in the electrical distribution industry
- Electrical qualification, line mechanic, cable jointer or electrician
- Proven experience in ability to build and maintain effective relationships
- Effective communication with a strong focus on customer service and collaboration
- Competent in Microsoft Suite of products including Project
- Current and valid Class 1 Drivers Licence
What we offer
- Career progression, training & development
- Work life balance
- Wellness initiatives – including flu vaccinations
- Social Club
- Relocation costs if applicable
- Access to subsidised medical insurance
Pre-Employment Tests | Medical & Ministry of Justice
Connetics require all successful applicants to complete a Pre-Employment medical test, which includes a Drug and Alcohol test and a Pre-Employment Ministry of Justice check
Must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Please include evidence of your EWRB certification and any relevant formal qualifications